2010年7月11日星期日

Why everything is not according to plan???

Many things had happen this year...
why is everything that I plan isn't succeeding?
I am now very confused...
confused about how should I continue on...

Last year,
I have a plan...
which is, working this year, then go National Service,
after that only decide about the place for me to study...
That will be 1 whole year plan...

But...
everything mess up because......
the original plan was go NS and after that only decide about the school...
but I dint went to NS... just because of someone...
I am a big fool...
Why I dint go for NS...??
I have regret about that choice for not going NS...
To skipped NS,
I decided to go for college...
then now,
I am in a college that no one knows...
I am so stupid for choosing a stupid college...
Just to skipped my National Service...
I am a FOOL!!!

Now, I end up being dumped and became a fool...
Tears fall... What for??
For a person that I loved but doesn't loved me??
My Life is all mess up just because of someone that hate me...
I will never ever trust another person like I trusted her BEFORE...!!
Never!!
I will live on and the future if "we" meet each other,
I will become a successful person...
And "she" will regret whatever she done to me...
Anyway, "she" will have my thanks...
Thanks for the experience...

And now...
I have to re-plan my life again...
I have to change my plan...
New Part-Time Job, New place, New Frenz...
I have to change everything...

I had wasted a lot of money that my parents earn for me to go for college...
I feel sorry...
Sorry, that I had let all of you down...

So...
If I really going to change my current college...
I will never use their money anymore...
I shall pay myself for the mistake that I had made...

I have wasted a lot of time...
I have wasted a lot of money...
Now,
I shall make it back...

I will never let down of my parents, my brother and my friends...
Thanks a lot, bro...
I will never make another mistake again...

I will live on & become a useful person...
become what I dreamed becoming in the future...

Thank You EVERYONE!!!!


END...


刹那・F・セイエイ
~LZB~

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...