2011年3月21日星期一

Huh? ==

Okay. What happen to me?
Everyone was sleeping.
but me? hmm...
Right now. 4.09am =.=lll
Arrrr... Can't sleep....
Why?
I choose to keep this in my mind... :D
Since my blog title stated so clearly that this is just Fragments of my memories... =)
Hmm... 10am class tmr... haha.
I wonder what will happen to me if this continue...
I guess it's no problem if the world's gonna end in 2012... LOL..

anyway, lets talk about just now...
Erm... I mean yesterday. lolx
My mom gave me this...
and tell me to wash my face =[]=
What the........

Anyway... how to use =.=
I never wash before lehh...
LOL. I think I might make someone angry. Haha.

Hmm... the instruction state to put some in the hand...
Then massage continuously until it's clean. =.=lll
So how I know whether it's clean or not leh? lol...
Nvm. I will ask my friends.
Hahaha...

Well, tmr 10am.................... class..............
:O
what to do?

No Stress at all? I really hope so =)


~RyoichiZB~

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...